Jay BasicPRO wheelchair cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay BasicPRO is a moderately contoured, high-performance general use wheelchair cushion with an easy-to-clean cover designed for the client at very low risk of skin breakdown who requires mild to moderate stability.
Moderately contoured foam base: Jay BasicPRO's soft foam base is moderately contoured to encourage positioning of the pelvis and thighs for increased comfort and support during use. Its durable foam provides superior performance throughout the life of the cushion.
Reverse Dartex - Coated top cover surface and optional inner cover: A stretch top cover surface reduces tension for enhanced comfort. The Dartex coating is water-resistant, making it easy to wipe off and clean. An optional inner cover features anti-wicking seam thread to further protect the foam from fluids and maximize the life of the cushion.Features
- Easy to clean
- Moisture-resistant cover
- Comfortable and durable
- Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam base
- Dartex-coated nylon stretch top surface with ballistic nylon sidebands
|Jay BasicPRO wheelchair cushion|
|Product weight||1.9 lbs. (16" x 18")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 21" widths:||300 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths:||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Please call us for Specific Details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.