Jay Care back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay Care wheelchair back was designed to accommodate a client with a fixed kyphotic thoracic spine by providing built-in lateral support, 39° of angle adjustability, and a customizable foam insert in a contoured shell.
Soft, segmented foam: Jay Care's soft foam insert is segmented, makes it easy to cut away and modify to accommodate unique needs and shapes. This ability to customize reduces peak pressures and increases comfort, helping to prevent skin breakdown, specifically along the spine.
Durable shell with 4" of built-in lateral support: Jay Care features a contoured shell with 4" of built-in lateral support to accommodate and help prevent further progression of spinal asymmetries.
39° of angle adjustability: With 39° of angle adjustability, Jay Care's four-point mounting hardware increases visual orientation and improves the digestion and respiratory function of individuals with fixed kyphotic postures.Features
- Stretch outer cover
- Built-in lateral support
- Durable molded, contoured shell
- Customizable foam insert in a contoured shell
- Designed for users with fixed kyphotic postures
|Jay Care back|
|Product weight||4.5 lbs.|
|Width range||15" to 20"|
|Height||16.5" to 19"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||39°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+2"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||7/8" and 1"|
|Lateral contour support||4"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.