Jay Care cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Care is an effective skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion which is designed to accommodate the client with a fixed posterior pelvic tilt utilizing sling style wheelchair upholstery.
Contoured foam base with extended well and Jay flow fluid tripad: Jay Care's extended well accommodates the "sacral sitting" position common with fixed posterior pelvic tilt postures. Designed for use on sling upholstery, a reinforced, curved bottom reduces the "hammocking" effect of upholstery, keeping the sitting surface level. Its integrated Jay Flow fluid pad conforms to each individual's shape and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown.
Two covers included: Two covers are included with the Care wheelchair seating. The backup cover allows for continued use and protection of the base when the other cover is being washed.
- Stretch outer cover
- Standard with 2 covers
- Reinforced curved bottom
- Simple and moisture-resistant base
- Pre-contoured foam with extended well
|Jay Care cushion|
|Product weight||7.2 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||16" to 20"|
|Depth range||16" or 18"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.