Jay Wheelchair Cushions
Wheelchair cushions by Jay helps stabilizing pelvis, protect skin from breakdown and position body. These cushions effectively redistribute pressure while respecting the individual anatomic dimensions. With so many options available, you're sure to find a JAY wheelchair cushion to fit user’s needs.
- Provide exceptional stability for skin protection.
- Consist Jay flow fluid and a contoured base allowing user to sit for longer period.
Jay Wheelchair Backs
Wheelchair backs from Jay cushions have contoured back shells, soft foam and adjustable components for comfort and convenience for basic needs. Jay wheelchair backs helps to reduce fatigue and maximize function for long period user.
- Increase wheelchair tolerance and stability.
- High-density flexible foam improve pelvic stability.
Jay Whitmyer Head Supports
Whitmyer headrests are best for users with tilt-in-space wheelchairs or who need support to hold their head in right position. These head support helps to keep shoulder and trunk align for optimal head control.
- Several options for headrest shapes, sizes, mounting hardware, and cover materials are available.
- Mounting hardware choices to meet specific functional needs.
Jay Positioning Accessories
Positioning accessories by Jay offer products divided in three categories i.e. upper body positioning accessories which has anterior trunk supports, hand supports, and arm troughs. These improve upper body posture, improve function in the arms and hands, and assist with breathing.
Other is Pelvic positioning belts for pelvis stability and alignment which improves overall body posture and function. These include various support styles, sizes, closure styles, and adjustments.
Lower body positioning includes foot boxes and shoe holders, which are designed to support the feet, ankles, and even calves. These reduce pressure on other areas of the body, including under the pelvis.