Jay Duo Wheelchair Cushion
Jay Duo Cushion
Jay Duo wheelchair cushion provides optimum comfort and skin protection without affecting seat-to-floor height for the client who requires mild positioning and protects them at medium risk of skin breakdown. Duo Cushion is designed with an integrated, contoured solid seat pan with a soft foam and fluid seat cushion.Features
- Weight Capacity - 250 lbs.
- Contoured aluminum seat pan
- Soft foam and fluid base cushion
- Comes standard with two suede covers
Soft foam base with JAY flow fluid:
- The cushion has a mildly contoured and soft foam base.
- This provides proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- It conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and provides proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences that protects the skin breakdown.
Two Suede Covers:
- Soft to touch for the client's comfort.
- Comes with two suede covers for convemience
- Has a "shower cap" stretch design for easy removal for washing.
Contoured aluminum seat pan:
- Seat pan replaces sling upholstery.
- Allows easier foot propulsion and transfers.
- Duo reduces the seat height of the whole mobility system by keeping its top surface level with the wheelchair's seat rails
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
Seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating have made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet as per the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfil these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay Duo cushion|
|Product weight||5.8 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||16" to 20"|
|Depth range||16" to 18"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Base||Contoured solid seat pan|
|Insert||Integrated JAY Flow fluid compartmentalized pad|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.