Jay Duo cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Duo provides optimal comfort and skin protection without affecting seat-to-floor height for the client at moderate risk of skin breakdown, who requires mild positioning. Jay Duo cushion features an integrated, contoured solid seat pan with a soft foam and fluid seat wheelchair cushion.
Contoured, aluminum seat pan: Jay Duo's contoured aluminum seat pan replaces sling upholstery. Keeping its top surface level with the wheelchair's seat rails, the Duo reduces the seat height of the overall mobility system and allows for easier foot propulsion and transfers.
Soft foam base with Jay Flow fluid: Jay Duo wheelchair cushion features a soft, mildly contoured foam base that encourages proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. Jay Flow fluid conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown.
Two suede covers: Every Duo cushion includes two suede covers for convenience. They are soft to the touch for client comfort and use a "shower cap" stretch design for easy removal for washing.Features
- Stretch outer cover
- Foam & fluid cushion
- Contoured solid seat pan base
- Standard with two suede covers
|Jay Duo cushion|
|Product weight||5.8 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||16" to 20"|
|Depth range||16" to 18"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.