Jay J2 deep contour back
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay J2 deep contour wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and lateral pelvic stability along with enhanced trunk support. Jay J2 is lightweight and angle adjustable for easy installation, fitting and removal to fold the wheelchair.
Contoured shell and foam: Jay J2 deep contour wheelchair back features a mildly curved shell for posterior pelvic and mild lateral thoracic stability. Its contoured foam insert distributes pressure over a wider area to increase comfort and reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
Deep contour options: For maximum lateral pelvic stability, Jay J2 deep contour features 6" of built-in support.
AirExchange™ cover: Jay J2 deep contour back offers AirExchange wheelchair seating cover that promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture, keeping the client clean and dry.
|Jay J2 deep contour back|
|Product weight||5.9 lbs.|
|Width range||14" to 20"|
|Height||17" to 20"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||15°|
|Frame tubing compatibility||7/8", 1", 1 1/8"|
|Lateral contour support||6" to 7"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.