Jay J2 plus bariatric back
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay J2 Plus bariatric wheelchair has superior positioning and support which is specifically designed to address the pelvic and trunk stability needs of bariatric clients.
Bi-angular shell: Jay J2 Plus wheelchair seating features a bi-angular shell that adjusts at a pivot point above the pelvis to accommodate lower hip tissue. This design maintains contact along the spine and distributes pressure across a greater area to increase comfort and reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
Positioning accessories: For additional customization, Jay J2 Plus is available with a number of accessories to improve positioning. Each back includes pelvic positioning inserts to adjust the shape of the foam. Swing-away or fixed lateral thoracic supports accommodate existing and help prevent the development of asymmetrical postures.
Vented shell and AirExchange cover: A vented back shell and AirExchange cover allow the J2 Plus back to promote airflow and dissipate heat and moisture, keeping the client clean and dry.Features
- Bi-angular back
- Custom positioning options
- Lightweight and contoured shell
|Jay J2 Plus bariatric back|
|Product weight||11 lbs.|
|Width range||20" to 26"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||15°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+3"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||7/8" to 1¼"|
|Weight capacity||650 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.