Jay J2 plus bariatric back
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay J2 Plus bariatric wheelchair has superior positioning and support which is specifically designed to address the pelvic and trunk stability needs of bariatric clients.
Bi-angular shell: Jay J2 Plus wheelchair seating features a bi-angular shell that adjusts at a pivot point above the pelvis to accommodate lower hip tissue. This design maintains contact along the spine and distributes pressure across a greater area to increase comfort and reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
Positioning accessories: For additional customization, Jay J2 Plus is available with a number of accessories to improve positioning. Each back includes pelvic positioning inserts to adjust the shape of the foam. Swing-away or fixed lateral thoracic supports accommodate existing and help prevent the development of asymmetrical postures.
Vented shell and AirExchange cover: A vented back shell and AirExchange cover allow the J2 Plus back to promote airflow and dissipate heat and moisture, keeping the client clean and dry.Features
- Bi-angular back
- Custom positioning options
- Lightweight and contoured shell
|Jay J2 Plus bariatric back|
|Product weight||11 lbs.|
|Width range||20" to 26"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||15°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+3"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||7/8" to 1¼"|
|Weight capacity||650 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.