Jay J2 Plus bariatric cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J2 Plus bariatric cushion offers a weight capacity of 650 lbs, is a pre-contoured foam bariatric wheelchair cushion that features a Jay Flow fluid tripad for superior skin protection and an easy to modify base with optional positioning components for optimal stability.
Contoured base with anterior slope: Jay J2 Plus cushion features mild leg trough cutouts and medial thigh supports to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs for bariatric clients. A gentle anterior slope opens the hip angle to create a more upright posture. Jay J2 Plus closed cell foam construction is easy to modify in our factory or in the field and accommodates changing needs.
JAY Flow fluid or Visco memory foam inserts: Jay J2 Plus wheelchair seating is available with multiple insert options. For clients at high risk of skin breakdown, Jay Flow fluid tripad conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences. For clients at low risk of skin breakdown, the Visco memory foam may be layered to create combinations suitable for each unique client.
Removable urethane inner cover: Jay J2 Plus wheelchair features urethane inner cover which is easy to wipe off and clean and protects the foam base from moisture-build up.
AirExchange and Moisture-Resistant cover options: Jay J2 Plus cushion offers two AirExchange or two Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant covers. The AirExchange cover promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the client clean and dry. The low shear, moisture/incontinence-resistant cover reduces friction and shear against the client while protecting the foam base from moisture build-up.
- Optimal stability
- Foam & fluid cushion
- Superior skin protection
- Weight capacity of 650 lbs.
- Pre-contoured foam cushion
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
|Jay J2 Plus bariatric cushion|
|Product weight||7 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||20" to 26"|
|Depth range||18" to 22"|
|Weight capacity||650 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.