Jay J2 Plus bariatric cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J2 Plus Bariatric Cushion
Jay J2 Plus Cushion has a pre-contoured foam bariatric cushion that offers a jay flow fluid tripad which is for extra skin protection and has easy to modify the base. Jay J2 bariatric cushion provides optimum stability with its optional positioning components.Features
- Product Weight - 7 lbs.
- Weight Capacity - 650 lbs.
- Contoured base with anterior slope
- Urethane inner cover which is removable
Contoured base with anterior slope:
- Mild leg trough cutouts and medial thigh supports.
- Provides proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- The gentle anterior slope opens the hip angle to create an upright posture.
- Closed-cell foam is easy to modify and assist changing needs of the client.
Moisture-resistant and air-exchange cover options:
- AirExchange cover provides airflow and dissipates heat and moisture which keep the client clean and dry.
- The low shear, incontinence/moisture-resistant cover minimizes friction and shear against the client and protects the foam base from moisture build-up.
Urethane Inner Cover - Removable:
- It is easy to wipe off and clean.
- It saves the foam base from moisture-build up.
Visco memory foam or JAY flow fluid or inserts:
- Visco creates a layer of combinations that can suit each unique client.
- Visco memory foam is suitable for the client who are at low risk of skin breakdown.
- Jay flow fluid tripad is ideal for clients who have a high risk of skin breakdown.
- It conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and gives proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay J2 Plus Bariatric Cushion|
|Product weight||7 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||20" to 26"|
|Depth range||18" to 22"|
|Weight capacity||650 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||JAY Flow fluid tripad|
|Outer Cover|| 3DX|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can I get a product brochure in printed format?
- Yes. Please contact us at 866-563-6812 with the product that you are interested in and we'll pop one in the post to you.
Can I order a product for my relative who lives abroad?
- Our products are only available via our network of dealerships in United States. However, we have many distribution outlets throughout the world. Please contact us 866-563-6812 to find the best one for you.
I'd like to see a picture of an option on a product before ordering. Where can I see it?
- Many of our options and accessories are visible by clicking on the Options tab on the product. If this is not available, please consult the product's order form or contact us at 866-563-6812.
Where can I get help and advice about which product is right for me?
- We will be happy to help. These then assess your needs and help you find a suitable product to your needs at no cost, please call us at 866-563-6812.
Where can I see or try one of your products?
- We will have a variety of products in showroom that you can see or try. Alternatively, you can arrange a home demonstration for the product that you are interested in via the related product page. Alternatively, please contact us at 866-563-6812.
I need advice on a problem with my Sunrise Medical product. Who can I contact?
- Please contact us at 866-563-6812 and we'll try to help.
I need an owners manual or other documentation for a product, where can I download it?
- Documentation for current and discontinued products can be found in the Order Forms section of Product page. Just search for the product you need.
What is the warranty length of my product?
- Warranty information can be found in the owners manual of your product.