Jay J2 Plus bariatric cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J2 Plus bariatric cushion offers a weight capacity of 650 lbs, is a pre-contoured foam bariatric wheelchair cushion that features a Jay Flow fluid tripad for superior skin protection and an easy to modify base with optional positioning components for optimal stability.
Contoured base with anterior slope: Jay J2 Plus cushion features mild leg trough cutouts and medial thigh supports to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs for bariatric clients. A gentle anterior slope opens the hip angle to create a more upright posture. Jay J2 Plus closed cell foam construction is easy to modify in our factory or in the field and accommodates changing needs.
JAY Flow fluid or Visco memory foam inserts: Jay J2 Plus wheelchair seating is available with multiple insert options. For clients at high risk of skin breakdown, Jay Flow fluid tripad conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences. For clients at low risk of skin breakdown, the Visco memory foam may be layered to create combinations suitable for each unique client.
Removable urethane inner cover: Jay J2 Plus wheelchair features urethane inner cover which is easy to wipe off and clean and protects the foam base from moisture-build up.
AirExchange and Moisture-Resistant cover options: Jay J2 Plus cushion offers two AirExchange or two Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant covers. The AirExchange cover promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the client clean and dry. The low shear, moisture/incontinence-resistant cover reduces friction and shear against the client while protecting the foam base from moisture build-up.
- Optimal stability
- Foam & fluid cushion
- Superior skin protection
- Weight capacity of 650 lbs.
- Pre-contoured foam cushion
|Jay J2 Plus bariatric cushion|
|Product weight||7 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||20" to 26"|
|Depth range||18" to 22"|
|Weight capacity||650 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.