Jay J2 recline positioning cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J2 recline positioning cushion features a Jay Flow fluid tripad with up to 3" of loading for superior skin protection and an easy to modify base with optional positioning components for optimal stability.
Contoured, easy to modify base: Jay J2 recline positioning cushion features a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in factory or in the field. Jay J2 recline positioning cushion provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with different needs or unique postures. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components is available.
Recline options: Jay J2 recline positioning cushion offers special fluid pad which features additional seams to minimize fluid migration and maintain a safe sitting surface for those who use wheelchair with recline or presenting with a posterior pelvic tilt.
Jay Flow fluid tripad: Jay J2 recline positioning cushion features the Jay Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Jay J2 recline positioning cushion is available with stretch cover which allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting form surface tension.
- Low maintenance
- Provide optimal pelvic positioning
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
- Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam
- Extensive variety of positioning components
Jay J2 recline positioning wheelchair cushion
|Product type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Product weight||Standard: 5.5 lbs. (16x16)|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow™ fluid tripad|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Cover warranties against manufacture defects for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.