Jay J3 Wheelchair Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J3 Cushion
Jay J3 Cushion gives excellent stability and optimum pressure distribution for the client who has a high risk of skin breakdown. Jay J3 Wheelchair Cushion also offers the choice of Jay flow fluid or air inserts.Features:
- Easy to modify the base
- Weight Capacity - 500 lbs.
- Available in 3 cover options
- Customizable pelvic loading area
- Extensive selection of positioning components
Multiple 3 cover options
Stretch: It allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure from surface tension
Microclimatic: The surface dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant: It helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
Jay flow fluid or air inserts:
- Helps to protect the skin from breakdown.
- J3 cushion can be ordered with a jay flow fluid insert or an air insert.
- The inserts conform to each individual's shape, provide proper pressure relief, and adjust to seating positions beneath bony prominences.
Contoured, Easy to modify base:
- It makes it easy to modify.
- An extensive selection of positioning components is available.
- It has a contoured foam base which is made up of closed-cell foam.
- Gives lateral and forward stability to the client with unique postures or changing needs
Customizable pelvic loading area:
- Its sizes are selected separately from the wheelchair cushion width
- Gives ideal lateral and forward stability, weight distribution, and optimum immersion that fulfill the client's needs.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications are available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay J3 Cushion|
|Product type|| Foam & Fluid cushion|
Foam & Air cushion
|Width range||12" to 24"|
|Depth range||12" to 24"|
|Product weight||Fluid: 4.5 lbs. (16x18)|
|Air Dual Valve: 2.9 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow fluid tripad|
|Single or dual valve air insert|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace of removable cushion without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.