Jay J3 Cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J3 wheelchair cushion provides outstanding stability and optimal pressure distribution for the client at high risk of skin breakdown, and offers the choice of Jay Flow fluid or roho dry floatation air inserts.
Contoured, easy to modify base: Jay J3 features a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components are available. Jay J3 provides exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
Customizable pelvic loading area: Jay J3's customizable pelvic loading area sizes are selected separately from the wheelchair cushion width. This provides ideal forward and lateral stability, optimal immersion, and weight distribution that accommodate a broad range of client needs.
JAY flow fluid or Roho dry floatation air inserts: Jay J3 may be ordered with jay flow fluid or roho dry floatation air inserts, which conform to each individual's shape, adjust to sitting positions, and ensure proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Jay flow field variable option's fluid levels and roho dry floatation's air levels may be adjusted in the field to accommodate asymmetrical postures and changing needs.
Multiple cover options:
Jay J3 wheelchair cushions are available with the choice of three cover options:
- Stretch - allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension
- Microclimatic - dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
- Moisture/incontinence-resistant - helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
- Pelvic loading area inserts options
- Customizable pelvic loading area (PLA)
- Extensive variety of positioning components
- Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam available in two depths
Jay J3 Cushion
|Product type||Foam & Fluid cushion|
Foam & Air cushion
|Width range||12" to 24"|
|Depth range||12" to 24"|
|Product weight||Fluid: 4.5 lbs. (16x18)|
|Air Dual Valve: 2.9 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow™ fluid tripad|
|Roho Dry floatation® single or dual valve|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace of removable cushion without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.