Jay J3 Plus Posterior Back
Jay J3 Plus Posterior Back
Jay J3 Plus back is designed to address the pelvic and trunk stability needs of bariatric clients. J3 is lightweight and adjustable, with numerous hardware choices that allow for easy installation. J3 offers a multitude of width, height, and contour depth back shells to fit the back of the client.
J3 Plus posterior back features an optional lower vanity shell extension that can pivot to assist redundant tissues, allowing proper positioning without interference. J3 Plus Backs are available with either TH 2-point or FS 4-point hardware and feature a 2.2" deep contour to provide for non-restricted movement.
2-point, Quick-Release hardware that is optimized for use with a tilt-in-space wheelchair, includes a lengthened bracket and attachment pin to assist up to 500 lbs. and offers 2.25" of depth adjustment and +/– 20° of back angle adjustment.
Increased stability supports more force, 500 lbs. weight capacity with hardware, and over 22" wide shells.
Four support height levels: It provides support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and levels of injury
- Lower Thoracic - 6.5", 8", 9.5"
- Mid Thoracic - 12", 13.5", 15"
- Upper Thoracic - 16.5", 18", 19.5"
- Shoulder height - 21", 22.5, 24"
- The back offers a new contour shape that provides posterior 2.2" lateral thoracic support and stability to clients with different postures and functional needs.
J3 Form Back Support:
- When an off-the-shelf back cannot assist an individual's orthopedic asymmetries, j3 form back support can be used.
- It makes it easy to create a personalized solution to suit the client's specific needs.
J3 Plus Backrest:
- Designed to address the pelvic and trunk stability needs of the bariatric client.
- J3 Plus Backrest features an optional lower vanity shell extension that can pivot to assist redundant tissues, and allows proper positioning without interference.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay J3 Plus Posterior Back|
|Width||22" to 26"|
|Height||12",15", 18", 20", 21" 23"|
|Cover Material||3DX Spacer Fabric with Lycra Stretch|
Angle: +/- 20°
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
|JAY Your Way||Customization Available|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.