Jay J3 plus posterior back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J3 Plus back is designed to specifically address the pelvic and trunk stability needs of the bariatric client. It features an optional lower vanity shell extension that can pivot to accommodate redundant tissues, allowing proper positioning without interference. J3 is lightweight and adjustable, with numerous hardware choices allowing for easy installation. J3 offers a multitude of width, height, and contour depth back shells to fit the back of the client. The J3 Plus Backs are available with either TH 2-point or FS 4-point hardware and features a 2.2" deep contour to provide for non-restricted movement.
2-point, Quick-Release hardware that is optimized for use with a tilt-in-space wheelchair, includes a lengthened bracket and attachment pin to accommodate up to 500 lbs, and offers 2.25” of depth adjustment and +/– 20° of back angle adjustment.
Increased stability supports more force, 500 lb. weight capacity with hardware and over 22” wide shells.
|Jay J3 plus posterior back|
|Width||22" to 26"|
|Height||12",15", 18", 20", 21" 23"|
|Cover Material||3DX Spacer Fabric with Lycra Stretch|
Angle: +/- 20°
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Angle: +/- 10°
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
|JAY Your Way||Customization Available|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.