Jay J3 posterior deep back with HV technology
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Jay J3 Posterior Deep Back with HV Technology
Jay J3 posterior Deep Back with HV technology provides skin temperature management which is important to your well-being and could help avoid skin breakdown. J3 posterior deep back with HV technology offers you comfortable and safe seating with microclimate control.
By seamlessly combining the proven comfort and reliability of the J3 back with heating/ventilation (HV) technology, you are able to be more comfortable. In either cold or warm weather, you are ready to tackle any day.Safety Feature:
- HV Technology is engineered with your safety in mind to work in all environments. The technology comes from our partnership with a company offering years of experience in the automotive industry. Sunrise Medical has then combined that technology with rigorous wheelchair industry testing standards. The results are the J3 HV wheelchair back, a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Additionally, the heating system is equipped with an automatic shutoff so you can feel warm and secure.
Four hardware options: The J3 offers four hardware options to accommodate a span of priorities and wheelchair configurations.
- SH - Easy to install, 2-point, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions.
- TH - 2-point, quick-release hardware optimized for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, with a lengthened attachment pin and 500 lb. weight capacity.
- FS - 4-Point Quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations.
Four support height levels: It provides support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and levels of injury
- Mid Thoracic Medium - 15"
- Upper Thoracic - 18"
- Shoulder height - 21"
- The back offers a new contour shape that provides posterior 6" lateral thoracic support and stability to clients with different postures and functional needs.
- Evaporative cooling helps to dissipate moisture on your skin and keeps you feeling refreshed.
- The heating system warms throughout the back, allowing you to fully enjoy those cold winter days.
- The patented internal thermal technology provides exceptional comfort and may help those who have difficulty regulating their own body temperature.
Easy to Use and Enjoy:
- Too hot? Simply flip the switch to illuminate the blue light for ventilation. Too cold? Flip the switch to illuminate the red light for heat.
PD Back Now in Over 40 Sizes:
- The PD Back gives excellent midline postural support and positioning.
- The 6" deep back is offered in heights from 8" to 24" and widths from 12" to 20".
- The curved 7" tall built-in contoured laterals provide incredible thoracic stability.
- The standalone battery charger makes power-up easy and convenient.
- The HV Technology insert is powered by a rechargeable battery that works for eight hours of continuous use from a full charge.
- When charging is complete, the battery pack is concealed in a discreet pocket on the rear of the backshell.
Jay cover technology:
- The J3 HV Back cover optimizes airflow through the use of specialized fabrics and specially designed vents.
- The porous 3DX Spacer Fabric promotes airflow through the cushion to the HV insert.
- The Lycra top surface is a quick-drying fabric that helps to reduce heat and moisture buildup.
J3 Form Back Support:
- When an off-the-shelf back cannot assist an individual's orthopedic asymmetries, j3 form back support can be used.
- It makes it easy to create a personalized solution to suit the client's specific needs.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay J3 Posterior Deep Back with HV Technology|
|Width range||16", 18", 20"|
|Back height||Mid thoracic medium: 13.5" to Shoulder height standard: 21"|
|Product weight||4.8 lbs. and up (without hardware)|
|Weight capacity||16" - 20" widths: 300 lbs.|
|Hardware angle adjustability||20°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+2"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||¾" to 1⅛"|
|Lateral contour support||6"|
|Foam insert||1.5" Soft foam|
|Outer cover||Microclimatic with 3DX™ Spacer fabric, Lycra® stretch outer layer|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Cover warranties against manufacture defects for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.
Can I get a product brochure in printed format?
- Yes. Please contact us at 866-563-6812 with the product that you are interested in and we'll pop one in the post to you.
Can I order a product for my relative who lives abroad?
- Our products are only available via our network of dealerships in United States. However, we have many distribution outlets throughout the world. Please contact us 866-563-6812 to find the best one for you.
I'd like to see a picture of an option on a product before ordering. Where can I see it?
- Many of our options and accessories are visible by clicking on the Options tab on the product. If this is not available, please consult the product's order form or contact us at 866-563-6812.
Where can I get help and advice about which product is right for me?
- We will be happy to help. These then assess your needs and help you find a suitable product to your needs at no cost, please call us at 866-563-6812.
Where can I see or try one of your products?
- We will have a variety of products in showroom that you can see or try. Alternatively, you can arrange a home demonstration for the product that you are interested in via the related product page. Alternatively, please contact us at 866-563-6812.
I need advice on a problem with my Sunrise Medical product. Who can I contact?
- Please contact us at 866-563-6812 and we'll try to help.
I need an owners manual or other documentation for a product, where can I download it?
- Documentation for current and discontinued products can be found in the Order Forms section of Product page. Just search for the product you need.
What is the warranty length of my product?
- Warranty information can be found in the owners manual of your product.