Jay J3 posterior lateral back with HV technology
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Jay J3 posterior lateral back with HV technology offers skin temperature management which is important to your well-being and could help avoid skin breakdown. J3 offers comfortable and safe seating with microclimate control. By seamlessly combining the proven comfort and reliability of the J3 back with heating/ventilation (HV) technology, you are able to be more comfortable. In either cold or warm weather, you are ready to tackle any day.
The patented internal thermal technology provides exceptional comfort and may help those who have difficulty regulating their own body temperature. Evaporative cooling helps to dissipate moisture on your skin and keeps you feeling refreshed. The heating system warms throughout the back, allowing you to fully enjoy those cold winter days.
|Jay cover technology:|
The J3 HV Back cover optimizes airflow through the use of specialized fabrics and specially designed vents. The porous 3DX™ Spacer Fabric promotes airflow through the cushion to the HV insert. The Lycra® top surface is a quick drying fabric that helps to reduce heat and moisture buildup.
|Easy to Use and Enjoy:|
Too hot? Simply flip the switch to illuminate the blue light for ventilation. Too cold? Flip the switch to illuminate the red light for heat.
HV Technology is engineered with your safety in mind to work in all environments. The technology comes from our partnership with a company offering years of experience in the automotive industry. Sunrise Medical has then combined that technology with rigorous wheelchair industry testing standards. The results are the J3 HV wheelchair back, a perfect fit for your lifestyle. Additionally, the heating system is equipped with an automatic shutoff so you can feel warm and secure.
|HV back insert:|
HV package includes - HV backrest insert, switch box, switch box mounting kit, battery, charger, and charging stand.
Different support height levels: Offers 4 support height levels to provide support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and levels of injury.
|Jay J3 posterior lateral back with HV technology|
|Width range||16", 18", 20"|
|Back height||Mid thoracic medium: 13.5" to Shoulder height standard: 21"|
|Product weight||4.8 lbs. and up (without hardware)|
|Weight capacity||16" - 20" widths: 300 lbs.|
|Hardware angle adjustability||20°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+2"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||¾" to 1⅛"|
|Lateral contour support||3"|
|Foam insert||1.5" Soft foam|
|Outer cover||Microclimatic with 3DX™ Spacer fabric, Lycra® stretch outer layer|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Cover warranties against manufacture defects for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.