Jay Lite skin protection cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Lite wheelchair cushion is an extremely lightweight foam cushion that provides superior pressure distribution, heat and moisture dissipation, and optimal stability in a maintenance free design.
Contoured airflow foam base: Jay Lite's foam base is mildly contoured to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. A perfect complement to ultra lightweight wheelchairs, its airflow design provides ventilation and airflow beneath the client.
OptiWell with high resiliency foam insert and ischial cutouts: Jay used average pelvic bone measurements to determine the shape and size of the Lite's OptiWell, which distributes weight over a greater area. Cutouts beneath the ischial tuberosities and a high resiliency foam insert further minimize pressure to protect the skin from breakdown.
3DX fabric and microclimatic cover: Jay Lite's microclimatic wheelchair seating cover features a wicking material and a layer of 3DX spacer fabric to promote airflow and dissipate heat and moisture, keeping the top surface and the client clean and dry.Features
- Foam cushion
- Weighs 1.65 lbs.
- Extremely lightweight
- Oletex and EVA foam base
- Protects the skin against heat and moisture build-up
|Jay Lite skin protection cushion|
|Product weight||1.65 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Please call us for Specific Details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.