Jay Whitmyer C-plush linx single pad headrest system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer C-plush linx single pad headrest system is single pad wheelchair headrest for posterior and lateral support of the head and neck. The C-plush head support's positioning success is derived from its unique anatomic shape. Designed to cradle the occiput and provide lateral cervical support, this wheelchair head support supplies a high degree of comfort and positioning in a simple-to-adjust head support.
Cradle shape for children to adults
Designed to cradle the occipital region, the C-plush wheelchair head support provides superior lateral cervical support that is comfortable and easy to adjust. Its rotational collar adjustment enables proper positioning for maximum support surface contact. Pad sizes range from Small to Large to fit pediatric to adult clients. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility.
- Linx mounting hardware is sleek and curved in design with moderate anterior-posterior adjustability and excellent durability.
- Lycra durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch.
- Dartex Reversed anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.