Jay Whitmyer cuddles infant three pad head support system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
special discounts available...
Jay Whitmyer cuddles infant three pad head support system is designed to appropriately fit the sizes and proportions of newborns. Cuddles infant head support combines two width- and rotation-adjustable sub-occipital pads with an adjustable occipital pad for independent anterior/posterior movement and maximum support surface contact. Cuddles head support provides independent adjustability of the sub-occipital pads which accommodates asymmetrical postures. This unique pad configuration supplies maximum occipital and proximal lateral cervical support for more aggressive positioning of infants.
Infant contoured cradle support is designed to cradle the occipital region, the Infant contoured cradle head supports provide superior lateral cervical support that is comfortable, easy to adjust, and appropriately sized and proportioned for newborns. Its rotational collar adjustment allows for proper positioning for maximum support surface contact.
Fleece cover - Cuddles infant headrests feature extra fine fleece covers that are washable and gentle on sensitive skin.Mounting hardware options
- Axys - Durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value. Axys mounting system accommodates a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Onyx - Durable, compact option with basic adjustability, pediatric and adult sizes at an outstanding value. Axys mounting system accommodates a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.