Jay Whitmyer dura S.O.F.T. switch
Jay Whitmyer dura S.O.F.T. switch is designed to operate environmental control systems (ECU), computers, and augmentative communication devices. Dura S.O.F.T. switch is supplied with a 6' cord and a q/k" male phono jack. Dura S.O.F.T. switch is a durable contact switch which is designed to withstand an abusive environment with a soft, urethane base with a molded silicone cover, ideal for facial contact activation. Dura S.O.F.T. switch also features an extremely sensitive and quiet water-resistant switching mechanism.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.