Jay Whitmyer dynamic forehead strap
Jay Whitmyer dynamic forehead strap facilitates upright head support and freedom of rotational movement. Dynamic strap is excellent for low tone individuals with poor head balance, individuals exhibiting forward flexion patterns, or individuals who require an upright head position for medical reasons, i.e. compromised respiration and swallowing. Dynamic forehead strap is ideal for task oriented applications, such as classroom interaction or during meals.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.