Jay Whitmyer plush cobra XTRA flip back single pad headrest system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer plush cobra XTRA flip back single pad headrest system is ideal for tilt or reclines, accepts additional lateral and anterior supports, and is easily adjustable to adapt with clients as their needs change. Plush headrest system provides posterior support with a high degree of comfort and safety. This basic wheelchair headrest is curved, single pad wheelchair headrest for posterior head support.
6" to 19" Contoured pads: Plush contoured headrests feature a unique cupping shape for excellent posterior support with a high level of comfort and client safety. This simple, single pad headrest is easily adjustable to accommodate changes or inconsistencies in body positioning. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility. For clients with active movements, pad widths up to 19" provide additional safety.Hardware options: Cobra XTRA flip back mounting hardware is available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Cobra Xtra flip back hardware has sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities, sizes ranging from early intervention to adult, and flip back function.
- Cobra mounting system includes detachable mounting bracket.
- Lycra durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch.
- Dartex Reversed anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.