Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. adult dual sub-occipital axys headrest system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. adult dual sub-occipital axys headrest system is three pad wheelchair headrest for aggressive posterior and proximal lateral support of the head and neck. The S.O.F.T. Dual sub-occipital head support solves the most challenging head positioning issues. This patented three pad wheelchair headrest supplies maximum occipital and proximal lateral cervical support for more aggressive positioning.
Three Pad support system
The S.O.F.T. dual sub-occipital head support's patented three pad device combines two width- and rotation-adjustable sub-occipital pads with an adjustable occipital pad for independent anterior/posterior movement and maximum support surface contact. Independent adjustability of the sub-occipital pads accommodates asymmetrical postures. This unique pad configuration supplies maximum occipital and proximal lateral cervical support for more aggressive positioning. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility.
Lycra or Dartex Reversed cover options : To suit varying client needs, S.O.F.T. wheelchair headrests are available with three cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Dartex Reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
Mounting hardware options : Six mounting hardware options are available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.