Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. pediatric dual sub-occipital linx headrest system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. pediatric dual sub-occipital linx headrest system is three pad wheelchair headrest for aggressive posterior and proximal lateral support of the head and neck. Dual Sub-Occipital head support solves the most challenging head positioning issues. This patented three pad wheelchair headrest supplies maximum occipital and proximal lateral cervical support for more aggressive positioning.
Three pad support system
The S.O.F.T. Dual sub-occipital head support's patented three pad device combines two width- and rotation-adjustable sub-occipital pads with an adjustable occipital pad for independent anterior/posterior movement and maximum support surface contact. Independent adjustability of the sub-occipital pads accommodates asymmetrical postures. This unique pad configuration supplies maximum occipital and proximal lateral cervical support for more aggressive positioning. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility.
Lycra and Dartex reversed cover options : To suit varying client needs, S.O.F.T. wheelchair headrests are available with two cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Dartex Reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
Hardware Options : Mounting hardware available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.