Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. Single sub-occipital axys headrest system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. Single sub-occipital axys headrest system comes with occipital and sub-occipital pads for posterior and proximal lateral support of the head and neck. S.O.F.T. Single Sub-Occipital wheelchair head supports provide sub-occipital and proximal lateral cervical support through use of a curved sub-occipital pad and independently adjustable occipital pad.
Single Sub-occipital and occipital pads
S.O.F.T. Single Sub-occipital Head Supports provide outstanding sub-occipital and proximal lateral cervical support through use of a single curved sub-occipital pad. Unique to our single sub-occipital system is the independent anterior/posterior movement of the occipital pad. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility.
Lycra and Dartex reversed cover options
To suit varying client needs, the Single Sub Occipital wheelchair headrests are available with two cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Dartex reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
Mounting hardware options is available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Axys - durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.