Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. Single sub-occipital cobra flip back headrest system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer S.O.F.T. Single sub-occipital cobra flip back headrest system comes with occipital and sub-occipital pads for posterior and proximal lateral support of the head and neck. S.O.F.T. Single Sub-Occipital wheelchair head supports provide sub-occipital and proximal lateral cervical support through use of a curved sub-occipital pad and independently adjustable occipital pad.
Single Sub-occipital and occipital pads
S.O.F.T. Single Sub-occipital Head Supports provide outstanding sub-occipital and proximal lateral cervical support through use of a single curved sub-occipital pad. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility. Unique to our single sub-occipital system is the independent anterior/posterior movement of the occipital pad.
Lycra and Dartex reversed cover options
To suit varying client needs, the Single Sub Occipital wheelchair headrests are available with two cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Dartex reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
Mounting hardware options is available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Cobra Xtra flip back - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities, sizes ranging from early intervention to adult, and flip back function
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.