Jay Whitmyer specialty plush axys single pad headrest system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer specialty plush axys single pad headrest system is formerly custom solution which is now offered as part of the standard wheelchair head support product line. Specialty Plush single pad system is wheelchair headrest with posterior and lateral support of the head and neck for clients with unique needs. These include the Adjust-a-Plush for outstanding lateral support, Dual mount for extra durability, and 12" narrow pads for low profile support.
Adjust-a-Plush: The Adjust-a-Plush head support system is designed for use with clients who exhibit poor head control and require lateral support on at least one side to maintain an upright head posture. It assists in controlling passive and active lateral cervical flexion and features two tapered locking joints that can be narrowed or widened to provide maximum lateral support.
Dual mount plush: The 14" and 19" dual mount Plush head supports feature two mounting points for outstanding durability. Designed for clients experiencing high tone or high extension, this wheelchair head support can withstand greater amounts of force over time.Cover style: To suit varying client needs, Specialty Plush headrests are available with two cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Dartex reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
- Axys mounting hardware is durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value.
- Mounting hardware: Available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.