Jay Whitmyer specialty plush cobra XTRA single pad headrest system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization and lateral facial support options
Jay Whitmyer specialty plush cobra XTRA single pad headrest system is formerly custom solution which is now offered as part of the standard wheelchair head support product line. Specialty Plush single pad system is wheelchair headrest with posterior and lateral support of the head and neck for clients with unique needs. These include the Adjust-a-Plush for outstanding lateral support, Dual mount for extra durability, and 12" narrow pads for low profile support.
Adjust-a-Plush: The Adjust-a-Plush head support system is designed for use with clients who exhibit poor head control and require lateral support on at least one side to maintain an upright head posture. It assists in controlling passive and active lateral cervical flexion and features two tapered locking joints that can be narrowed or widened to provide maximum lateral support.
Dual mount plush: The 14" and 19" dual mount Plush head supports feature two mounting points for outstanding durability. Designed for clients experiencing high tone or high extension, this wheelchair head support can withstand greater amounts of force over time.Cover style: To suit varying client needs, Specialty Plush headrests are available with two cover options.
- Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
- Dartex reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
- Cobra XTRA mounting hardware is sleek, curved, and modular in design with superior positioning capabilities and sizes ranging from early intervention to adult.
- COBRA mounting system includes detachable mounting bracket.
- Mounting hardware: Available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
- Jay Whitmyer provides limited warranty on all components in its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for One Year from purchase date.
- All metal components have an extended Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- All covers, cords, straps, non-metallic parts, gel, and foam have a 90-days warranty.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.