Jenx Dreama 24-Hour Positioning System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Jenx Dreama 24-Hour Positioning System offers prone, supine and side lying positioning to the user. With no difficult fastenings, no nuts and bolts, no noisy Velcro tape, just a supportive, full depth, pressure reducing mattress, and a large variety of support pad accessories that simply slide and lock in where needed, configurations can be changed with the minimum of disruption to the user. Recognizing that abnormal and posturally destructive tone is present 24/7, the Dreama system provides good positioning throughout the day and night, promotes improved skeletal development and better quality of life.
This positioning system can be used as a preventative system or to reduce the risk of further postural deterioration, and is therefore appropriate for any age. Supporting at risk limbs and reducing tonal spasms, Dreama contributes towards more recuperative periods of rest, which in turn has a positive contribution towards minimizing the risk of muscular skeletal deformity. Dreama can be set up with the user in bed, this means transfers can occur with some, all, or no supports in place, which reduces the need for lifting. It also makes lifting easier as the position can be adapted once the user is on the bed.Users with following medical conditions may benefit from Dreama:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Spina Bifida and Scoliosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and associated conditions
- Very easy to keep clean and keep hygienic
- Easily contours thanks to strong, flexible aluminium base
- Exceptional flexibility for 24 hour support with numerous individual accessories
- Better quality sleep or rest due to comfortable and supportive full depth positioning
- Quiet with no noise or disturbance when adjusting positions because of Glide-lock supports
- Allows good ventilation between the body and the mattress, which reduces heat-triggered spasm
|Jenx Dreama 24-Hour Positioning System|
|Age Range (approx.)||Twin Size Bed User (0 - 18+ years)|
|Maximum User Weight||243 lbs.|
|Single Mattress Sections||16|
|Double Mattress Sections||2|
- Manufacturer warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by improper use or lack of maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear parts.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable for defects which are caused by faulty maintenance, incorrect adjustments or faulty repair by any other person.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.