Jenx Junior seating system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jenx junior seating system is designed to suit the needs of children with complex or mild needs between 18 months to 12 years. Junior hi-lo seating system includes contoured polyurethane seat with removable abduction pad and memory foam seat insert. Jenx junior is a flexible seating system is comfortable and grows with the child.Includes
- 4 point hip belt
- Height adjustable back
- Adjustable flip away hip pads
- Angle adjustable flip-up footplate
- Hi-low Y base with 4 locking casters
- Seat and back cover in choice of color
- Independently adjustable lumbar/sacral pad
- Contoured polyurethane seat with removable abduction pad and memory foam seat insert
- Adjustable seat depth: seat depth is easily adjustable without tools on each of the sizes ensuring the fit is exactly right for each child
- Back angle adjustment: adjusts from 15° recline to 15° prone, can be used to create the required hip angle for optimum seating position
- Adjustable back height: from 12.2" on the size 1 to 19.6" on the size 3, plus an extra 2.9" can be added with the 5-port back extension post
- Optional leg control pads: optional leg control pads enable the leg position to be controlled independently of the pelvic position, creating abduction, adduction or controlling windsweeping
- PU support pads: included as standard for hip support in range of sizes, flip away action for trunk and leg support. PU is flexible, easy to clean and impervious to fluids that makes them robust and hygienic
- Outstanding pelvic control system: contoured polyurethane seat with memory foam seat insert, independently adjustable lumbar/sacral support, 4 point hip belt provided as standard and optional ischial bar to help prevent sacral slipping
|Jenx junior seating system|
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Age range (approx)||18 Months - 5 Years||3 - 8 Years||5 - 12 Years|
|Weight capacity||110 lbs||110 lbs||110 lbs|
|Back angle||+15° to -15°||+15° to -15°||+15° to -15°|
|Back pad height (seat to top min/max)||12¼" - 16¼"||13" - 17"||14¼" - 18"|
|Back pad height (with extension post)||12¼" - 19"||13" - 19¾"||14¼" - 21"|
|Chest width (min - max)||7¼" - 11"||7¼" - 11"||7¼" - 11"|
|Hip width (min - max)||6¾" - 13"||6¾" - 13"||6¾" - 13"|
|Seat depth (min - max)||8¼" - 12"||9½" - 12½"||10¾" - 15¼"|
|Lower leg length (min - max)||7½" - 10½"||9¾" - 14¼"||9¾" - 16"|
|Seat tilt (posterior/anterior)||30° to -10°||30° to -10°||30° to -10°|
|Seat to floor (min - max)||12" - 30"||13¼" - 30"||13¼" - 30"|
|Y-base (Footprint)||25½" - 30¾"||25½" - 30¾"||25½" - 30¾"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.