Jenx Junior seating system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jenx junior seating system is designed to suit the needs of children with complex or mild needs between 18 months to 12 years. Junior hi-lo seating system includes contoured polyurethane seat with removable abduction pad and memory foam seat insert. Jenx junior is a flexible seating system is comfortable and grows with the child.Includes
- 4 point hip belt
- Height adjustable back
- Adjustable flip away hip pads
- Angle adjustable flip-up footplate
- Hi-low Y base with 4 locking casters
- Seat and back cover in choice of color
- Independently adjustable lumbar/sacral pad
- Contoured polyurethane seat with removable abduction pad and memory foam seat insert
- Adjustable seat depth: seat depth is easily adjustable without tools on each of the sizes ensuring the fit is exactly right for each child
- Back angle adjustment: adjusts from 15° recline to 15° prone, can be used to create the required hip angle for optimum seating position
- Adjustable back height: from 12.2" on the size 1 to 19.6" on the size 3, plus an extra 2.9" can be added with the 5-port back extension post
- Optional leg control pads: optional leg control pads enable the leg position to be controlled independently of the pelvic position, creating abduction, adduction or controlling windsweeping
- PU support pads: included as standard for hip support in range of sizes, flip away action for trunk and leg support. PU is flexible, easy to clean and impervious to fluids that makes them robust and hygienic
- Outstanding pelvic control system: contoured polyurethane seat with memory foam seat insert, independently adjustable lumbar/sacral support, 4 point hip belt provided as standard and optional ischial bar to help prevent sacral slipping
**Sales tax may apply based on your shipping zip code
|Jenx junior seating system|
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Age range (approx)||18 Months - 5 Years||3 - 8 Years||5 - 12 Years|
|Weight capacity||110 lbs||110 lbs||110 lbs|
|Back angle||+15° to -15°||+15° to -15°||+15° to -15°|
|Back pad height (seat to top min/max)||12¼" - 16¼"||13" - 17"||14¼" - 18"|
|Back pad height (with extension post)||12¼" - 19"||13" - 19¾"||14¼" - 21"|
|Chest width (min - max)||7¼" - 11"||7¼" - 11"||7¼" - 11"|
|Hip width (min - max)||6¾" - 13"||6¾" - 13"||6¾" - 13"|
|Seat depth (min - max)||8¼" - 12"||9½" - 12½"||10¾" - 15¼"|
|Lower leg length (min - max)||7½" - 10½"||9¾" - 14¼"||9¾" - 16"|
|Seat tilt (posterior/anterior)||30° to -10°||30° to -10°||30° to -10°|
|Seat to floor (min - max)||12" - 30"||13¼" - 30"||13¼" - 30"|
|Y-base (Footprint)||25½" - 30¾"||25½" - 30¾"||25½" - 30¾"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering or modification not specifically described in the product instructions.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- In no event shall manufacturer or seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use of this product.
- Manufacturer makes no warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose nor any other express or implied warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
Under 30 days
15% of price of returned items.
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.