Jenx Standz supine stander
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jenx Standz supine stander is a versatile standing system which offers prone or supine standing that accommodates abducted (of up to 60°) or neutral leg positioning. It is suitable for children from 1 year to 9 years of age. Leg length discrepancy is easily accommodated by the individual control for knee and foot positioning and all adjustments are tool free to enable quick & effective clinical postural requirements. Standz is a newly designed standing system which can accommodate children with a wide range of postural requirements.Features
- Tray holder: A clever accessory offers convenient storage when the tray is not in use
- Safety lock: Built in safety lock for frame angle adjustment – Ideal for those busy environments where there is potential for accidental activation of an unlocked mechanism
- Angle gauges: Built-in angle gauges for frame angle and individual leg abduction – easy to read gauges enable precise positioning and allow for the correct position to be repeatedly achieved
- Antimicrobial covers: As standing aids the digestive system and gravity can take it’s course, our covers have been designed to wipe clean, they also contain an antimicrobial agent to aid infection control
- Tool free adjustments: No more hunting for the right sized allen key, cleverly designed wing knobs offer a comfortable grip to enable effective clamping with minimal effort – meaning growth adjustments have never been easier
- Individual leg adjustment: Adjustment for both knee and footplate height – Ideal for accommodating leg length discrepancy. This tool free adjustment can be made in seconds and securely clamps into place using our clever clamping marquee design
- Individual leg abduction: Standz offers the ability to independently adjust either leg from 0-30° of abduction depending on the child’s clinical needs. Simply adjusted through a wing knob clamp, this action is quick and simple to adjust for each standing session
- Flat head support
- 4 lockable swivel casters
- Standard knee straps (pair)
- Standard knee support (pair)
- Support boards in a choice of four colors
- Angle gauge to read frame angle range of 0-90°
- Mast with dual leg posts and individual footplates
- 0-30° independent abduction movement of leg posts
- Size 1 sandals with plantar and dorsiflexion movement
- Compact base with gas strut assisted angle adjustment
- Tilt mechanism with foot pedal release and safety lock
- Trunk support board and cover pad in choice of four colors
- Pelvic support board and cover pad in a choice of four colors
**Sales tax may apply based on your shipping zip code
|Jenx Standz specification|
|Angle range||0° - 90°||90° - 0°|
|Age range (approx)||1 - 9 years||1 - 9 years|
|Maximum user height||54¼"||54¼"|
|Minimum frame height (footplate to top of chest pad)||22¾"||22¾"|
|Maximum frame height (footplate to top of chest pad)||39¼"||39¼"|
|Chest pad width (min/max)||7" - 11¾"||7" - 11¾"|
|Hip pad width (min/max)||7" - 11¾"||7" - 11¾"|
|Kneeblock width (centre to centre) (min/max)||4¾"||4¾"|
|Height of stander (floor to top of upper pad) (max.)||42½"||42½"|
|Height of stander (horizontal - floor to support board)||N/A||31¾"|
|Maximum user weight||99 lbs.||99 lbs.|
|Footplate angle (dorsiflexion)||10°||-25°|
|Footplate angle (plantarflexion)||-25°||10°|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering or modification not specifically described in the product instructions.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- In no event shall manufacturer or seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use of this product.
- Manufacturer makes no warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose nor any other express or implied warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
Under 30 days
15% of price of returned items.
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.