Jobst MedicalWear 15-20mmHg compression arm sleeve with 2" silicone dot band, small, beige - Each
BSN Jobst opaque women's MedicalWear compression arm sleeve with regular band is ideal for managing swelling in the palm or wrist area due to upper extremity lymphedema. It helps maintain the limb size of lymphedema. Its reduced compression at wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when an arm sleeve and gauntlet are worn together. It is soft, air permeable and easy to fit a wide range of arm and hand size.
- Durable, lightweight knit construction.
- Reduced compression at wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when an arm sleeve and gauntlet are worn together.
- A soft, comfortable arm sleeve ideal for managing mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema using proven compression therapy.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details