Jobst men's knee-high 20-30mmHg ribbed firm compression socks, open toe, large, black - pair
BSN Jobst men's knee-high ribbed firm compression socks with a fashionable ribbed design deliver effective compression therapy. The non-constricting comfort band keeps socks up without binding or pinching, and soft micro fibers wick away moisture, keeping legs and feet cooler and dryer longer, preventing odor by inhibiting growth of fungi and bacteria on the socks. These socks feature reinforced heel which resists shoe abrasion.
- Ankle: 10" to 11-3/8".
- Calf: 12-1/2" to 18-1/8".
- Compression: 20-30mmHg.
- Attractive ribbed design with 3-D knit structure.
- Reinforced heels for a longer lasting, durable product.
- Anti-bacterial additive reduces unpleasant sock odor.
- Comfortable, gradient compression hosiery designed for men's needs.
- Easy to wear with a comfortable band that keeps socks up without binding.
- Special Moisture-Transport System with soft micro and multi-fiber yarns in the sole keeps feet dryer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details