Jobst Relief Chap-Style 30-40mmHg Stocking, Open Toe, Left Leg, 30 to 40 mmHg, Small, Beige - pair
BSN Jobst Relief Compression Stocking chap style offers the comfort of a thigh-high with the all-day wearing comfort of a waist high. Often called thigh-high with waist attachment, these stockings end at the thigh-high with fabric continuing up the side of the leg to a waistband. This wide elastic waistband is designed to hold the stockings in place. The chap is great for those with fuller thighs who experience the problem of rolling top bands that cut into the leg. It contains traditional unisex design with the highest performance. It is a wide, comfortable waistband that keeps the stockings in place. It provides reinforced heel pocket for added durability.
- Reinforced heel is designed for long lasting wear.
- Accurate gradient compression therapy provides relief from tired, aching legs and varicose veins.
- 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all day wear.
- Easy to put on.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details