Jobst unisex Relief chap-style firm stockings, both legs, open toe, Meduim, beige - pair
BSN Jobst unisex Relief chap-style firm compression stockings leave your crotch area open and are designed for people who need compression on the full length of their leg. They provide accurate gradient compression therapy with 3-D knit structure, using air-covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all-day wear. They come with hip attachments to hold the stockings in place, and are appropriate for use by both men and women.
- Traditional design with the highest performance.
- Wide, comfortable band that stays in place.
- Accurate gradient compression therapy.
- 3-D knit structure using air-covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all-day wear.
- Reinforced heel, designed for long lasting durability.
- Relief is an economical, unisex, stocking appropriate for use by both men women.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details