Joerns Care 100 healthcare bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Joerns Care 100 healthcare bed offers value and function without compromising resident or caregiver safety by featuring tubular frame construction, which is designed to provide a sturdy structure for resident safety.
Joerns Care 100 healthcare bed features:
- Four DC motors - supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- Assist devices - have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- Tubular steel design - provides sturdier structure for resident safety
- Attractive bed panel options - available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Therapeutic grid surface - offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Three-function pendant - makes bed adjustments easy for staff and residents from either side of the bed
- Three-section sleep surface - offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- 8¾" to 26" travel range - offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher height
- Staff control - ergonomically located at the center of the foot panel and is easily accessed from either side of the bed (optional)
- Mattress stops
- Wide stable base
- Grid sleep surface
- 8.75" to 26" travel
- Baseboard bumper
- Heavy-duty casters
- Quiet DC actuators
- SoftTone frame color
- Welded tubular frame
- 80" mattress support platform
- Three-function positioning and ergonomic hand pendant
|Joerns Care 100 healthcare bed|
|Support surface||35" x 80"|
|Overall head panel length||83½"|
|Standard overall head and foot panel length||85½"|
|Width with assist device brackets||36¼"|
|Width with assist device brackets||41"|
|Under bed clearance*||18"|
|Maximum back angle||70° to horizontal|
|Maximum knee angle||35° to horizontal|
|Mattress support platform translation - entire travel range||<1"|
|Mobility height: roll at any height||8¾" - 26"|
|Mobility height: roll in low only||8¾"|
|Mains voltage||120 VAC|
|Input current||3.5 Amps|
|Electrical protection||Class II, Type B|
|Duty cycle||10% (2 min. on/18 min. off)|
|Circuit protection||250V, T 3.5A|
|Product weight||165 lbs.|
|Safe work load**||450 lbs.|
|Note: *Ample clearance between 14" and 26".|
**Includes bedding, resident, support surface, and all accessories.
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a period of one year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This one year warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- Steel structural components on beds are covered under warranty for a period of 7 years from the date of delivery.
- Welds are covered under warranty for the 12 years of the product.
- Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions, abuse or failure to maintain the product in accordance with client and service instructions is not covered.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by manufacturer voids this warranty.
- Parts that wear from normal use, such as DC batteries, are not covered under the stated warranty but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer provides 30 day return policy on unopened (original packaging), unused product with written permission obtained in advance from Seller with return authorization number issued to buyer.
- All approved returns must be shipped F.O.B (Sellers warehouse), and must be properly packaged by buyer.
- Product returns are subject to a service charge of 30%, or such amount then in effect.
- Used product or custom product is not returnable except for warranty purposes.
- Product returns, which are not approved or are not prepaid, will not be accepted by manufacturer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders defined as unique configuration for one customer, are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.