Joerns Care 100 Healthcare Bed - Roll In Low
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Joerns Care 100 adjustable-height low beds are the best low beds which offers value and function without compromising resident or caregiver safety by featuring our tubular frame construction, which is designed to provide a sturdy structure for resident safety.
Joerns Care 100 healthcare bed features:
- Four DC motors - supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- Assist devices - have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- Tubular steel design - provides sturdier structure for resident safety
- Attractive bed panel options - available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Therapeutic grid surface - offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Three-function pendant - makes bed adjustments easy for staff and residents from either side of the bed
- Three-section sleep surface - offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- 8¾" to 26" travel range - offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher height
- Staff control - ergonomically located at the center of the foot panel and is easily accessed from either side of the bed (optional)
- Mattress stops
- 80" bed length
- Wide stable base
- Grid sleep surface
- 8.75" to 26" travel
- Baseboard bumper
- Heavy-duty casters
- Quiet DC actuators
- SoftTone frame color
- Welded tubular frame
- Roll-in low bed frame type
- 80" mattress support platform
- Three-function positioning and ergonomic hand pendant
Mattress sold separately, please call us for quote.
|Joerns Care 100 healthcare bed|
|Support surface||35" x 80"|
|Overall H length 1||83½"|
|Standard overall HF length 1||85½"|
|Underbed clearance 3||18"|
|Safe work load 4||450 lbs.|
|Product weight||165 lbs.|
|Maximum back angle||70° to horizontal|
|Maximum knee angle||35° to horizontal|
|Mattress support platform translation - entire travel range||<1"|
|Mobility height: roll at any height||8¾" - 26"|
|Mobility height: roll in low only||8¾"|
|Mains voltage||120 VAC|
|Input current||3.5 Amps|
|Electrical protection||Class II, Type B|
|Duty cycle||10% (2 min. on/18 min. off)|
|Circuit protection||250V, T 3.5A|
|1 Length: "H" is Head panel only; “HF” is Head and Foot panel|
|2 Width: With assist device brackets, 36¼"; with assist devices, 41"|
|3 Clearance: Ample clearance between 14" and 26"|
|4 Safe Work Load: Includes bedding, resident, support surface, and all accessories|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a period of one year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This one year warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- Steel structural components on beds are covered under warranty for a period of 7 years from the date of delivery.
- Welds are covered under warranty for the 12 years of the product.
- Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions, abuse or failure to maintain the product in accordance with client and service instructions is not covered.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by manufacturer voids this warranty.
- Parts that wear from normal use, such as DC batteries, are not covered under the stated warranty but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer provides 30 day return policy on unopened (original packaging), unused product with written permission obtained in advance from Seller with return authorization number issued to buyer.
- All approved returns must be shipped F.O.B (Sellers warehouse), and must be properly packaged by buyer.
- Product returns are subject to a service charge of 30%, or such amount then in effect.
- Used product or custom product is not returnable except for warranty purposes.
- Product returns, which are not approved or are not prepaid, will not be accepted by manufacturer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders defined as unique configuration for one customer, are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.