Joerns EasyCare healthcare bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Joerns EasyCare is a fully configurable healthcare bed offers enhanced functionality and mobility features which allow the bed to be configured to meet a variety of needs for the both the client and caregiver. EasyCare healthcare bed comes with intuitive two-pedal locking system which is centrally positioned at the foot end of the bed and easily visible due to color-coded status indicators. EasyCare bed is available as a standard option with the roll-at-any height configuration and as a option AdvanceCare positioning which includes gravity assist, comfort chair, and auto-transfer height functionality. EasyCare homecare bed offers integrated width extension that provides a sleep surface that expands and retracts from 35", 39" and 42" and quickly adjusts to move through doorways. Joerns EasyCare bed has restructured and more robust sleep surface and panel mounting mechanism designed to provide added stability and extended product life. Joerns EasyCare features corner mattress stops which provide greater security of the mattress surface and easily adjust to the expanded widths of the frame up to 42 inches.
Joerns EasyCare healthcare bed features:
- Four DC motor - supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation during frame articulation.
- Revolutionary arched legs - deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance.
- Therapeutic grid surface - offers improved airflow and ultimate support for the newly reinforced sleep surface.
- 7" to 30" travel range - offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the highest height.
- Toroidal architecture - engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than competitor’s angle iron bed frames.
- EasyLift leg positioner - provides quick positioning of the knee section of the bed for improved circulation – ideal for patients with blood flow disorders.
- Hand pendant and optional staff control - allow both patient and caregiver the flexibility to adjust the bed into the desired position for comfort or care needs.
- Four-section mattress support platform - offers a full range of comfort and therapeutic positions designed to reduce patient and caregiver injuries and potentially reduce shear.
- Mattress stops
- Wide stable base
- Grid sleep surface
- Battery pack cable
- Baseboard bumper
- Heavy-duty casters
- SoftTone frame color
- Welded tubular frame
- EasyLift leg positioner
- Travel range 7" to 30"
- Roll-in-low lock system
- 76" or 80" sleep surface
- Whisper quiet DC motors
- Patented lifting mechanism
- Care-lock roll at any height mobility
- Pendant jacks on both left and right side
- Three-function positioning and ergonomic hand pendant
|Joerns EasyCare healthcare bed|
|Bed length (Standard: 3 function)||76"||76"|
|Bed length (AdvanceCare)||80"||80"|
|Length extension||4" extender||4" extender|
|Casters||Four casters (two locking)||SafeLock pedal locking system|
|Safe work load||500 lbs.||500 lbs.|
|Product weight||220 lbs.||279 lbs.|
|Maximum back angle||65° to horizontal||65° to horizontal|
|Maximum knee angle||35° to horizontal||35° to horizontal|
|Mobility height||7"||7" - 30"|
|Mains voltage||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|Frequency||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Input current||4.0 Amps||4.0 Amps|
|Electrical protection||Class I hospital grade||Class I hospital grade|
|Duty cycle||10%: 2 min on/18 min off||10%: 2 min on/18 min off|
|Circuit protection||Auto reset current sensor||Auto reset current sensor|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a period of four years from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This four year warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- Steel structural components on beds are covered under warranty for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery.
- Welds are covered under warranty for the 20 years of the product.
- Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions, abuse or failure to maintain the product in accordance with client and service instructions is not covered.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by manufacturer voids this warranty.
- Parts that wear from normal use, such as DC batteries, are not covered under the stated warranty but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer provides 30 day return policy on unopened (original packaging), unused product with written permission obtained in advance from Seller with return authorization number issued to buyer.
- All approved returns must be shipped F.O.B (Sellers warehouse), and must be properly packaged by buyer.
- Product returns are subject to a service charge of 30%, or such amount then in effect.
- Used product or custom product is not returnable except for warranty purposes.
- Product returns, which are not approved or are not prepaid, will not be accepted by manufacturer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders defined as unique configuration for one customer, are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.