Karman healthcare S-ERGO 125 lightweight wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Karman healthcare S-ERGO 125 lightweight wheelchair comes with high-grade/padded nylon frame retardant upholstery and 24" rear spooked wheel with polyurethane, high tread, flat free wheels. S-ergo 125 wheelchair features flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed. The wheelchair includes folding backrest, removable footrest, side guard, flip back armrest and anti-bacterial seat & back cushions. S-ergo 125 features swing-away detachable footrests with heel loop which allows maximum safety while entering or exiting the chair. S-ergo 125 lightweight also includes flip back padded full armrests with alloy side guard and pouch attached to upholstery for carrying small items.S-Ergo 125 Features:
- Ergonomic handrim
- "Tube-in Center" foot-plate
- 7" x 1" polyurethane front casters
- Frame color: Pearl silver & Rose red
- Folding backrest/folding seat for easy travel
- Flip-back armrest with wider concave arm pad
- Side guard
- Folding backrest
- Flip back armrest
- Removable footrest
- Brake tip extending
- Anti bacterial AEGIS seat cushion
- Anti bacterial AEGIS back cushion
|Karman healthcare S-ERGO 125 lightweight wheelchair|
|Overall open width||23"||25"|
|Weight without riggings||25 lbs.||25 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.||250 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||33" L x 31" H x 13" W||33" L x 31" H x 13" W|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One year on frame including crossbraces, side frames and backrest frames from the original date of purchase and 6 months on parts.
- This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products.
- Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and tear which must be replaced/repaired will be the owner’s responsibility and is not covered under warranty.
- Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty.
- It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover products which have been subject to negligence, abuse, improper storage or handling, improper operation, unauthorized modifications or misuse.
- Manufacturer will not warrant the frame or any parts damaged when the maximum weight limit is exceeded.
- The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
- Manufacturer’s sole liability extends to repair or replacement of parts or components as previously specified.
- The foregoing is in lieu of all warranties expressed, implied or statutory, whether written or oral.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for the Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No return of any kind will be accepted after Fourteen (14) calendar daysfrom the invoice date and shipped back within 30 days shipped freight prepaid.
- Configured wheelchairs, special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging will not be accepted.
- Package and/or product broken, breached, damaged or unsellable condition will not be accepted.
- Returns prohibited by each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of Manufacturer Regulatory Affairs.
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Returns Merchandise Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must be marked on the outside of the box and ship back to Manufacturer.
- Goods accepted for credit upon return will be subject to a 15% handling/restocking charge and all transportation charges must be prepaid.
- For orders being returned for exchange in color, size, etc. the restocking fee will be reduced to 10%.
- Any returns thereafter will be a case by case basis depending on the product, situation, and subject to a fee ranging from 25-50% restocking fee, plus a minimum of $25 processing.
- Issuance of RMA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review and acceptance of RMA product back in Manufacturer Inventory and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Manufacturer will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a manufacturer error, and if all items on the invoice are being returned.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.