Karman healthcare S-ERGO 305 adjustable ergonomic wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Karman healthcare S-ERGO 305 adjustable ergonomic wheelchair features an ergonomic "S" shaped seat that provides perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis. S-ergo 305 has folding backrest for transporting chair in a car, bus etc. and comes with 24" quick release rear spoke/polyurethane flat free wheels. The ergonomic wheelchair also includes folding backrest, height adjustable rear axle, side guard and anti bacterial seat and back cushions. S-ergo 305 adjustable wheelchair features flip back armrests with wider contoured arm pads for maximum comfort and swing in & away footrest for maximum safety while entering or exiting the chair.S-Ergo 305 Features:
- Height adjustable armrest
- 6" x 1" front casters for 18" seat height
- Axle adjustable seat height (18", 19", 20")
- Weighs 22 lbs. (without wheels & footrests)
- 7" x 1" front casters for 19" and 20" seat height
- Upholstery: Silver/Black mesh bottom/AEGIS top
- "Tube-in Center" foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Heel Loop
- Side guard
- Folding backrest
- Brake tip-Extending
- Swing in/away removable footrest
- Anti bacterial AEGIS seat cushion
- Anti bacterial AEGIS back cushion
- Flip back armrest with height adjustable armpads
|Karman healthcare S-ERGO 305 ergonomic wheelchair|
|Seat height||18", 19", 20"||18", 19", 20"|
|Overall open width||24"||26"|
|Weight without riggings||29 lbs.||29 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.||250 lbs.|
|Armrest height||9" - 11"||9" - 11"|
|Shipping dimensions||34" L x 31" H x 12.5" W||34" L x 31" H x 12.5" W|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One year on frame including crossbraces, side frames and backrest frames from the original date of purchase and 6 months on parts.
- This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products.
- Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and tear which must be replaced/repaired will be the owner’s responsibility and is not covered under warranty.
- Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty.
- It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover products which have been subject to negligence, abuse, improper storage or handling, improper operation, unauthorized modifications or misuse.
- Manufacturer will not warrant the frame or any parts damaged when the maximum weight limit is exceeded.
- The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
- Manufacturer’s sole liability extends to repair or replacement of parts or components as previously specified.
- The foregoing is in lieu of all warranties expressed, implied or statutory, whether written or oral.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for the Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No return of any kind will be accepted after Fourteen (14) calendar daysfrom the invoice date and shipped back within 30 days shipped freight prepaid.
- Configured wheelchairs, special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging will not be accepted.
- Package and/or product broken, breached, damaged or unsellable condition will not be accepted.
- Returns prohibited by each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of Manufacturer Regulatory Affairs.
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Returns Merchandise Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must be marked on the outside of the box and ship back to Manufacturer.
- Goods accepted for credit upon return will be subject to a 15% handling/restocking charge and all transportation charges must be prepaid.
- For orders being returned for exchange in color, size, etc. the restocking fee will be reduced to 10%.
- Any returns thereafter will be a case by case basis depending on the product, situation, and subject to a fee ranging from 25-50% restocking fee, plus a minimum of $25 processing.
- Issuance of RMA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review and acceptance of RMA product back in Manufacturer Inventory and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Manufacturer will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a manufacturer error, and if all items on the invoice are being returned.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.