Karman healthcare S-ERGO ATX ergonomic ultralight wheelchair
Karman healthcare S-ERGO ATX ergonomic ultralight wheelchair has built in silver aegis anti-bacterial seat and back cushions and patented S-shape frame that provides comfort to the user. S-ERGO ATX is an ultralight wheelchair which is ideal for those who want to ride through life boldly. Special features of ATX ergonomic include a compact dimensions with rigid structure. S-ergo ATX comes standard with fixed footrest, quick release rear wheels, flip back armrest, composite side panels, tension adjustable seat and back sling, 24" x 1" pneumatic wheel with composite ergonomic hand rim and calf strap. Foot plate angles are fully adjustable allowing the legs to be positioned at any desired angle.
|Features||Product comes standard with|
|Karman healthcare S-ERGO ATX ergonomic ultralight wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 18"|
|Seat depth||15" - 18"|
|Front seat height||17" - 20"|
|Rear seat height||16" - 19"|
|Overall height||29" - 38" (dependent on seat height & options)|
|Overall open width||21" - 25"|
|Weight without riggings||26 - 30 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||275 lbs.|
|Back cane angle||85°, 90°, 95°|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One year on frame including crossbraces, side frames and backrest frames from the original date of purchase and 6 months on parts.
- This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products.
- Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and tear which must be replaced/repaired will be the owner’s responsibility and is not covered under warranty.
- Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty.
- It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover products which have been subject to negligence, abuse, improper storage or handling, improper operation, unauthorized modifications or misuse.
- Manufacturer will not warrant the frame or any parts damaged when the maximum weight limit is exceeded.
- The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
- Manufacturer’s sole liability extends to repair or replacement of parts or components as previously specified.
- The foregoing is in lieu of all warranties expressed, implied or statutory, whether written or oral.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for the Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No return of any kind will be accepted after Fourteen (14) calendar daysfrom the invoice date and shipped back within 30 days shipped freight prepaid.
- Configured wheelchairs, special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging will not be accepted.
- Package and/or product broken, breached, damaged or unsellable condition will not be accepted.
- Returns prohibited by each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of Manufacturer Regulatory Affairs.
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Returns Merchandise Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must be marked on the outside of the box and ship back to Manufacturer.
- Goods accepted for credit upon return will be subject to a 15% handling/restocking charge and all transportation charges must be prepaid.
- For orders being returned for exchange in color, size, etc. the restocking fee will be reduced to 10%.
- Any returns thereafter will be a case by case basis depending on the product, situation, and subject to a fee ranging from 25-50% restocking fee, plus a minimum of $25 processing.
- Issuance of RMA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review and acceptance of RMA product back in Manufacturer Inventory and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
- All freight charges from manufacturer to the customers will not be credited or refunded.
- Manufacturer will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a manufacturer error, and if all items on the invoice are being returned.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.