Karman healthcare XO-202 power drive standing wheelchair
Karman healthcare XO-202 power drive standing wheelchair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning as well as muscle tone. In addition the ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis. XO-202 stand-up wheelchair includes rear wheel power base, multiple power seat functionality, extra strong knee support, drive wheel suspension, standard adjustable chest belt & cushion, waist belt, fixed skirt guard, battery charger, back upholstery, height adjustable flip-back armrests and flat free tires. Karman standing wheelchair comes with comfortable seat and back gel cushions, along with height & angle adjustable footrest. It has flip-back padded armrests with SHARK II controller & swivel functions for easy access and also has overall shorter length. The wheelchair XO-202 is made from 6061 T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum frame.Features
- On/off master switch
- 8" front flat free caster
- Motor: DC24V 320W
- 14" flat free rear wheels
- Maximum speed: 5 mph
- Range per charge: 25 miles
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs
- See through sleek side panels
- High powered Lloyd control box
- Easy to use remote for drive & stand
|Karman healthcare XO-202 power drive standing wheelchair|
|Seat depth||18" - 20"||18" - 20"|
|Back height||16" - 19"||16" - 19"|
|Overall height||35" - 56½"||35" - 56½"|
|Weight without battery||110 lbs.||110 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.||250 lbs.|
|Armrest height||6¼” - 10¾"||6¼” - 10¾"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years on frame including platform, fork, seat post and frame welds from the original date of purchase, 6 months covering all non-wear & tear parts and 1 year on all electronic components including the motors/transaxle/brakes.
- Batteries are excluded from the warranty.
- It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover products which have been subject to negligence, abuse, improper storage or handling, improper operation, unauthorized modifications or misuse.
- Manufacturer will not warrant the frame or any parts damaged when the maximum weight limit is exceeded.
- The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
- Manufacturer’s sole liability extends to repair or replacement of parts or components as previously specified.
- The foregoing is in lieu of all warranties expressed, implied or statutory, whether written or oral.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for the Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No return of any kind will be accepted after Fourteen (14) calendar daysfrom the invoice date and shipped back within 30 days shipped freight prepaid.
- Configured wheelchairs, special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging will not be accepted.
- Package and/or product broken, breached, damaged or unsellable condition will not be accepted.
- Returns prohibited by each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of Manufacturer Regulatory Affairs.
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- All returns must have an RMA number (Returns Merchandise Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must be marked on the outside of the box and ship back to Manufacturer.
- Goods accepted for credit upon return will be subject to a 15% handling/restocking charge and all transportation charges must be prepaid.
- For orders being returned for exchange in color, size, etc. the restocking fee will be reduced to 10%.
- Any returns thereafter will be a case by case basis depending on the product, situation, and subject to a fee ranging from 25-50% restocking fee, plus a minimum of $25 processing.
- Issuance of RMA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review and acceptance of RMA product back in Manufacturer Inventory and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
- All freight charges from manufacturer to the customers will not be credited or refunded.
- Manufacturer will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a manufacturer error, and if all items on the invoice are being returned.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.