Kaye dynamic stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Kaye dynamic stander allows the clients to pair postural control with function, experiencing the typical weight shifts that accompany manipulation, speech, eating and self care activities. The stander features 360° of movement within the base of support while the client is safely aligned in a standing position. Dynamic stander is an important innovation for clients who do not develop adequate balance, weight shift or postural control to stand or walk unaided. The resistance to movement can be adjusted so that clients of many ages, sizes and weight can work on postural control. Kaye dynamic stander can be locked in the upright position when a stable position is needed, such as transferring into and out of the stander. The base of the larger stander can be folded so that the stander can be easily moved between rooms.Dynamic stander features:
- Can be locked in the upright position
- Resistance to movement can be adjusted
- 360° of movement around the base of support
- Tray is standard feature, holds materials for activities
- Allows practicing the subtle weight shifts and postural accommodations
|Kaye dynamic stander|
|Model||Small (DS3)||Large (DS4)|
|Age||2 - 10 years||8 years - 6’2" tall|
|Weight limit||Up to 120 lbs.||Up to 220 lbs.|
|Height of footrest to top of pelvic support||20" - 29.5"||30" - 41"|
|Base dimensions||24" W x 28" L||33" W x 33" L|
|Pelvic depth||4.5" - 8.5"||5.5" - 12.5"|
|Pelvic width||5" - 11.5"||9" - 14.5"|
|Lower cushions||3" H x 13.25" L||4.5" H x 16.25" L|
|Back dimensions||4.375" H x 11.75" L||4.375" H x 11.75" L|
|Casters (standard)||4; swivel, locking||4; swivel, locking|
|Tray (standard)||26" x 20"||26" x 22.5"|
|Heel stop||Removable, adjustable||Removable, adjustable|
|Lateral leg supports||Included||Optional: adjusts 8" - 13.5" between pads (VS2K)|
|Optional abductor||4" x 7" pads, adjusts 4" - 6"w (A3-D)||4" x 7" pads, adjusts 4" - 6"w (VS2A4)|
|Product weight||76 lbs.||98 lbs.|
- If an item proves defective within Two Years of the original purchase, we will provide replacement parts in order to correct that defect.
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, manufacturer will refund the full purchase price, excluding shipping, on approved returns received within 20 days from the date of the invoice.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee for returns receivedafter 20 days from the date of invoice.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply to return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details