KayserBetten Hannah 135 manual articulation homecare bed
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Kayserbetten Hannah 135 manual articulation homecare bed comes with ergonomic nursing height makes caring for the child easier in all respects. Hannah manual articulation bed can help in promoting and facilitating independent movements. Manual articulation homecare bed is suitable for children, who despite illness and disability have articulation skills to get in and out of bed independently. Hannah 135 manual articulation homecare bed has fixed height with manual head and foot elevation.Features:
- Manual articulation
- Tall rails offer protection
- Special door locking system
- Weight capacity of up to 330 lbs.
- Mattress sits above the bed frame
- Low threshold offers independence
- Medical Device - Registered with the FDA
- Solid natural beech wood is sealed for disinfecting
- No gap between the mattress and sides of the bed
- 4 doors on one side, open wide for complete access
- Mattress, hospital grade foam with water resistant cover
- Wooden rods allow air circulation to prevent overheating
|KayserBetten Hannah 135 homecare bed|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Inside dimensions||79" x 39.5"|
|Outside dimensions||85" x 44"|
|Safety rail height (from mattress up)||53"|
- Unlimited Full One-Year Warranty - Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Any defective part will be replaced at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty - During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, any part found to be defective will be replaced. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of defective part.
- Warranty Condition - This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.