KayserBetten Hannah 170 homecare bed with solid wood floor
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
KayserBetten Hannah 170 homecare bed with solid wood floor is specially constructed in exact accordance with the client’s needs. Hannah can help in promoting and facilitating independent movements. Hannah 170 is mainly suitable for children who, on account of mental deficiency, partly display a considerable retardation in development. Hannah 170 homecare bed with solid wood floor creates a solid base under the mattress for the active user.Features:
- Fixed wood platform
- Tallest safety rail available
- Special door locking system
- Weight capacity of up to 330 lbs.
- Mattress sits above the bed frame
- Low threshold offers independence
- Medical Device - Registered with the FDA
- No gap between the mattress and sides of the bed
- Solid natural beech wood is sealed for disinfecting
- 4 doors on one side, open wide for complete access
- Wooden rods allow air circulation to prevent overheating
- Mattress, hospital grade foam with water resistant cover
|KayserBetten Hannah 170 homecare bed|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Inside dimensions||79" x 39.5"|
|Outside dimensions||85" x 44"|
|Safety rail height (from mattress up)||67"|
- Unlimited Full One-Year Warranty - Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Any defective part will be replaced at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty - During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, any part found to be defective will be replaced. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of defective part.
- Warranty Condition - This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.