KayserBetten Ida I full electric hi-lo homecare bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
KayserBetten Ida I full electric hi-lo homecare bed offers dynamic positioning and a low threshold. The safety rail stays consistent when adjusted in height. Suitable for non-ambulatory clients, who are unable to pull up or tall kneel. Ideal for in home nursing care, Ida accommodates caregivers at an ergonomic height. Ida I full electric hi-lo homecare bed is fully electrically adjustable bed both in height and the 4-section sleeping platform.Features:
- Doors on both sides
- Special door locking system
- Electric articulation (4 sections)
- Weight capacity of up to 330 lbs.
- Wooden rods and Plexiglas panels
- Greatest height adjustment available
- Mattress included, hospital grade foam
- Medical device - Registered with the FDA
- Solid natural beach wood - sealed for disinfecting
- No gap between the mattress and sides of the bed
|Ida I full electric hi-lo homecare bed|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
|Inside dimensions||79" x 35"|
|Outside dimensions||88" x 45"|
|Safety rail height||31.5"|
|Height adjustment||13" - 34"|
- Unlimited Full One-Year Warranty - Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Any defective part will be replaced at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty - During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, any part found to be defective will be replaced. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of defective part.
- Warranty Condition - This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.