Kendall AMD Antimicrobial Polyurethane Foam Dressing 4" x 4" - 10/box
Highly Effective, Low Toxicity Antiseptic
Kendall AMD antimicrobial foam dressings have been developed to support your efforts in managing both moisture and bacterial balance. The dressing is an open-cell, polyurethane foam dressing and is impregnated with 1/2% polyhexamethylene biguanide (pHMB) that is a highly effective, low toxicity antiseptic. The dressings are effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria. They also work against fungi and yeast.
- Antimicrobial polyurethane foam dressing.
- Proven effective against bacteria for up to seven days.
- Provides an ideal healing environment by simultaneously managing moisture and bacteria in the dressing.
- As the foam dressing absorbs exudates, polyhexamethylene biguanide (pHMB), a powerful yet safe antiseptic, targets and kills bacteria on contact.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details