Kendall Curasorb Calcium Alginate Dressing, Sterile, 4" x 5-1/2" - each
Curasorb calcium alginate dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. The dressing absorbs approximately 20 times its weight in exudates. It is easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.Features
- Kendall Curasorb Calcium Alginate Dressing maintains integrity allowing for fast, easy removal and clean-up.
- Gel block feature with unique fiber configuration.
- Highly absorbent fluid binding that absorbs up to 20 times its weight in exudates.
- Minimal shrinkage.
- Unique calcium to sodium ratio.
- Isotonic sodium configuration is gentle on wound.
- High calcium levels.
- Stable gel formula.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details