Kendall Curasorb Zinc Calcium Alginate Dressing, 4" x 8" - 50/case
Highly Absorbent, Minimal Shrinkage
Curasorb&trade Zinc Calcium Alginate Dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. These unique dressings also feature the added benefits of zinc. The dressings absorb approximately 20 times their weight in exudates. They are easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.
- Kendall Curasorb Zinc Calcium Alginate Dressing features a unique, gel, block and fiber configuration.
- Helps prevent skin maceration.
- Maintains integrity.
- Minimal shrinkage.
- Highly absorbent.
- Stable gel formula.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details