Kendall Dermacea Sterile Gauze Fluff Rolls 2-1/4" x 3 yards - each
Crinkle-Weave Pattern, Provides Fast Wicking Action, Superior Aeration and Excellent Absorbency
The Dermacea Gauze Fluff Roll is made of pre-washed, fluff-dried, 100% woven gauze with a unique, crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas. As a primary dressing, the Dermacea Gauze Fluff Roll provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency.
- Made of pre-washed, fluff-dried, 100% woven gauze with a unique, crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk, and to cushion and protect wound areas.
- Provides fast wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details