Kendall Dover 2-Way Pediatric Silicone Foley Catheter, Standard Rounded Tip,10Fr 16" L - 10/package
Non-reactive, non-adhering catheters have a smooth, rounded, reinforced tip with stylet pocket, large, smoothly finished eyes and a reinforced ribbed balloon. The universal valve has a color-coded retainer ring. Catheters are sterile and individually packaged in an outer peel-back pouch with an easy-to-open inner sheath.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced bullet shape tip with deep stylet pocket resists buckling.
- Large, oval-shaped, smooth, hand-finished eyes are ideal for maximum drainage and design will not allow material to obstruct drainage lumen.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry, and eases insertion.
- Round, soft, flexible, nonrigid, uniform french-sized surface shaft allows for easy insertion and reduced irritation to urethra.
- Separately molded, ribbed and reinforced funnel assures proper seal to drain bag connector and various irrigation syringes.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details