Kendall Dover 2-Way Silicone-Elastomer Coated Latex Foley Catheter 16Fr 16" 5cc Balloon - each
The Dover Silicon Elastomer-Coated Latex Foley Catheters have a nonreactive, nonadhering, bonded silicone surface. Color-coded inflation valve accepts luer slip syringes. Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath. Silicone, elastomer coating provides a barrier between the latex catheter shaft and the patients urethra increasing biocompatibility. Large eye holes and drainage lumen facilitate urine flow. Thick funnel helps prevent collapse when irrigating. Reinforced tip protects catheter from stylet puncture. Strong, symmetric balloons enhance confidence in catheter reliability.
- Silicone-elastomer coating provides superior lubricity.
- Large eye holes and drainage lumen facilitate urine flow.
- Thick funnel helps prevent collapsing when irrigating.
- Reinforced tip protects the catheter from stylet puncture.
- Strong, symmetric balloons enhance confidence in the catheters reliability.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve ensures proper inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details