Kendall Dover 2-Way Silicone Foley Catheter, Coude Tip, Latex-Free 14Fr 17" L, 5cc Balloon- 60/case
Kendall Dover 2-Way Silicone Foley Catheter 14Fr 17" L, 5cc Balloon Capacity, Coude Tip, 100% Silicone, Latex-free
An innovative manufacturing process provides the maximum amount of silicone coating available. This technology provides smoothness of the soft, flexible latex surface to ease catheterization. The silicone coating retards encrustation allowing for longer catheter indwelling periods and minimizes urethral tissue reaction. 100% silicone to reduce and possibly eliminate the risk of catheter-related latex allergic reactions.
- Coude tip used for difficult insertions.
- 100% Silicone material provides less urethral irritation and stricture, nd less encrustation compared to latex catheters.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced deep stylet pocket features a bullet shape tip that accepts stylet securely and resists buckling. i>Smooth, hand-finished, large, oval shaped eyes for maximum drainage.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry.
- One-wall construction, soft, flexible, nonrigid, round, uniform, french sized surface shaft allows for easy insertion.
- Separately molded, ribbed, reinforced funnel assures proper seal to drain bag connector and various irrigation syringes.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details