Kendall Dover 2-Way Silver-Coated Silicone Foley Catheter, 18Fr 16" L, 5cc Balloon - 10/case
Dover Silver Coated 100% Silicone Foley Catheter uses phosphate ion silver release technology, which is the latest, cutting-edge vehicle to efficiently deliver ionic silver from a hydrogel matrix. The optimal goal of a release technology is to deliver positively charged ionic silver from containment, thout neutralizing it, as it is released. The programmable particle achieves this by dissolving at a predetermined rate, while releasing 100% of the ionic silver contained in the particle make up.
- Ionic silver hydrogel coating on inside and outside of the Foley heter utilizes molecular particles for a controlled store and release of onic silver for 30 days allowing for optimum silver release into the urethra. Hydrogel coating provides a lubricious surface.
- Inert silicone catheter provides optimal delivery platform for ionic silver. li>Inert material preferred for medical devices. Less urethral irritation and stricture versus latex material and less encrustation compared to latex catheters, 100% latex-free.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced tip with deep stylet pocket.
- Bullet shape tip eases insertion allowing for less tissue trauma.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
- Shaft is soft, flexible and nonrigid allowing for easy insertion.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details